4 Things to Know About Finnleo Saunas
The Finnish people have understood the powerful benefits of sauna for centuries—and they’ve been renowned for their own sauna innovation for just as long.
Enter Finnleo, a leader in both traditional and infrared saunas that you might have encountered throughout your research. The manufacturer’s parent company, TyloHelo World Group, has been based in Finland since 1919. They are the largest sauna and steam bath company in the world with a manufacturing plant in Minnesota.
Finnleo strives to deliver a safe and authentic sauna experience. According to company, they source their wood responsibly from northern forests and engineer their infrared heaters with ultra low electromagnetic field (EMF) levels.
Today, we’re exploring Finnleo’s infrared saunas to help you decide if they are the right choice for you and your lifestyle.
What Goes Into Finnleo Infrared Saunas?
For our Finnleo saunas review, we looked at the four most important areas of sauna design:
- Infrared heaters
- Wood and assembly
- Luxuries and conveniences
Infrared Sauna Heaters
Finnleo infrared saunas are built with their CarbonFlex® heating panels from floor to ceiling. The carbon emitters are said to have EMF levels far below even Sweden’s strict radiation standards.
Additionally, the large size of the Finnleo sauna heaters and their exclusive EvenHeat™ system evenly distribute the heat to ensure that your entire body is warmed consistently. This produces a comfortable sauna bath and the optimal infrared wavelength.
Fast & Efficient
With the simple tap of the touchscreen control, Finnleo’s Pure Infra saunas heat up within about 10 minutes. They are also said to use up to 20% less energy than many others in the market. You can expect to pay about $3 to $5 per month for your Finnleo infrared sauna.
Wood & Assembly
Each Finnleo infrared sauna model is built completely with furniture-grade Canadian Hemlock. This includes the pre-built benches. The exterior surfaces of the sauna are finished with a biodegradable wood treatment, which makes for a sleek look and easy cleaning.
The sauna walls are pre-fabricated to allow for fast, easy assembly with no tools required. The wall panels mount onto the easy-fit base, followed by the easy-fit ceiling panel. Then comes the easy plug-in installation of the heaters, sound system, and lights. Finally, the sauna simply needs to be plugged into a 120 volt household outlet and it will be up and running.
Luxury & Convenience
Finnleo infrared saunas feature technology and conveniences to guarantee a seamless and luxurious sauna experience time after time, including:
- TouchPad control system: Easily control and adjust sauna operation (on/off, time, and temperature), lighting options, and sound system
- Bluetooth sound system: Relax to your favorite tunes or soundscapes
- 3 different lighting options: Chromotherapy, reading, and valance lighting
Whether you want to listen to your favorite music or podcast or take in a good book under the gentle reading lights, Finnleo’s Pure Infra saunas allow you to enjoy your sweat however you like.
How Does Therasauna compare?
After our research and comparison, USA Health and Wellness has concluded that although a Finnleo sauna is a decent option, a Therasauna is a stronger choice. But don’t just take our word for it, check out more about this American brand.
Made in the USA
Therasauna is made right here in the USA! Manufacturing and warehouse is located in IA.
55+ Year History
Therasauna has been manufacturing patented spa therapy since 1966! One of the very first sauna manufacturers to bring an infrared sauna to market!
Therasauna heaters are ceramic, which make them penetrate into your body deeper, and makes them 96% efficent. The best thing about Theramitters is that they are consistently penetrating 9.4 microns of infrared into your body!
Extremely Low EMF
You won’t have to worry about health and safety when it comes to your Therasauna, either. The manufacturer boasts ultra low EMF levels in all of their infrared saunas.
Quality & Technology
Therasauna infrared saunas are both durable and beautiful, with an option to suit every home. Their high-quality materials and technology include:
- Aspen Hardwood grown in the Northern Woods of Wisconsin. Aspen is non-allergenic, so no allergic reactions from Therasauna's wood!
- Micron Power Select: This patent allows you to completely customize the infrared for each person in the sauna, and gives you the ability to change the level of infrared for each body part. This is different because every other sauna only allows you to select the temperature!
- Spectrawave: this allows you to chose which infrared you would like to chose during your sauna session: Near, Mid, Far, or all 3! Again, this is different because most other brands will only allow you to chose your saunas temperature.
- 7 Day Programmable memory settings, not just for 1 user, but for 2! Schedule the sauna to turn on every day at a certain time to build a health and wellness routine you wont break!
- MPS Touchview 3.0 Control. Therasauna really has one of the sleekest control panels out there!
Therasauna infrared saunas include options and features for every home and lifestyle to help elevate your wellness. Plus, it is the only infrared sauna made right here in the USA!
For added peace of mind, Therasauna provides a lifetime warranty and amazing customer service. Browse our selection of Therasauna Infrared Saunas or contact our experts today at 207-619-4291 to learn more and find your perfect sauna today!