The Dream Weaver 7 person hot tub by QCA Spas features 53 jets operated by 2 5.2MBHP (3.0 HP Continuous Duty) Hi Flow jet pumps. Includes a wrap-around lounger and LED lighting! When you buy a hot tub from QCA, you can feel confident knowing your spa is backed by one of the most trusted U.S. spa manufacturers with over 45 years of experience. This full hydrotherapy hot tub features advanced jets which target pressure points to ease tension and pain. Let buoyancy and heat help loosen tight muscles and soothe away stress. Unwind with family and friends - the Dream Weaver seats up to 7 people and is powered by 2 independent hi-flow jet pumps for a more invigorating massage. You will love the innovative features and eye catching design of the Dream Weaver- including the wrap around lounger.
Tastefully designed with a DuraFrame® maintenance free cabinet, this hot tub will compliment any decor and is engineered to perform efficiently all year long. The cabinet frame is constructed of galvanized, powder-coated steel for long lasting durability. The cabinet panels are reversible and easy to remove to keep the hot tub looking new. The jets are powered by energy efficient hi-flow pumps, with an air flow control system to add air to the jets for an invigorating spa experience. The Dura-Bond™ four layer strengthening process combines high density material that is reinforced with a fibrous chop that yields superior strength to the spa shell. The Dura-Bond™ strengthening system produces no VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds); a harmful emission that can affect the environment and human health. Maintenance is made easy with automatic filter cycles, automatic heating systems, and automatic freeze protection.
Operation is easy with the top side electronic controls that you can access from inside or outside the hot tub. Balboa digital electronic topside control for ultimate reliability. A four-button Soft Touch™ control for pump, temperature, and light. The Soft Touch™ pad also features LED temperature diagnostic read-outs
Go Green: Energy Saver System
All of our spas feature a Energy Saver System. This frictional heat recovery system uses the heat generated by the action of the pump and motor to heat your spa. This recycled heat is not vented away as in other hot tubs, but trapped in the dead air space of the cabinet to assist in warming the spa’s shell and water. This saves valuable resources and money!
This Hydrotherapy Spa Includes:
- Capacity: 7 Person Lounger Spa
- Dimensions: 82" L x 82" W x 36" D
- Gallons: 425 U.S.
- Volts/Amps: 240V/50A
- Heater: 4KW
- Jets: 53 (Includes 14 Jet Turbo Massage)
- (1) Massive 14 nozzle turbo massage jet (7.375”)
- (10) Lower and mid back adjustable / directional / mini massage jets strategically placed in the recliner and bench seating for maximum pleasure
- (10) Dual corner adjustable back jets configured both mini massage and directional.
- (10) Large adjustable vortex jets
- (6) Large adjustable rotational jets
- (1) Fixed euro pressure/ozone jet
- (2) Adjustable neck and shoulder massage jets
- Pump(s): (2) 5.2 MBHP (3.0 HP Continuous Duty) Hi-Flow Pump:
- Quiet operating, low cost circulation speed
- High Power Second Speed
- Shell: Lucite-Xtra™ Acrylic with Dura-Bond™ four layer strengthening process
- Cabinet: WeatherGuard™ Maintenance-Free Cabinet
- Cover: Weather resistant rigid insulated locking hard cover
- Efficiency: Includes Heat Recovery System & Exceeds California Energy Compliance Mandate
- Controls: Balboa Digital Electronic Topside Control
- Filter: Built-in filter
- Cascading Waterfall (Optional Add-On)
- Wrap around lounger
- Air Flow Control System
- Dual Adjustable Collar Jets
- 12 Volt Standard Light
- Safety: ETL & CE Listed
- Manufactured: Made in the U.S.A.
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & 90 Days Labor