Steamcore™ steam generators are engineered with the highest quality materials and durable components to provide you the comfort of knowing it will perform the most soothing and cleansing steam each and every time. Steamcore™ is the household name for dependability, and innovative designs.
Choose your steam shower generator based on the simple sizing chart below!
Measure for cubic feet of room.
cubic footage needed = Length x Width x Height (in feet)
Once cubic feet are calculated, select the correct kw heater you need.
Choose proper size
|6kw||up-to 175 cu.ft||240v/1ph||30a|
|7.5kw||up-to 275 cu.ft||240v/1ph||31.25|
|9kw||up-to 375 cu.ft||240v/1ph||37.5a|
|10.5kw||up-to 450 cu.ft||240v/1ph||43.75a|
|12kw||up-to 525 cu.ft||240v/1ph||50a|
|13.5kw||up-to 625 cu.ft||208v/3ph||37.5 x3a|
|15kw||up-to 685 cu.ft||208v/3ph||41.7 x3a|
|18kw||up-to 900 cu.ft||208v/3ph||50 x3a|
• Stainless steel boiler tank with industrial stainless heating elements.
• Factory installed automatic flush.
• Spa II steam heads with aroma oil reservoir.
• Steam room temperature sensor.
• Stainless steel exterior body with serviceable heating elements.
• Super quiet operation and fresh water after every use.
• 3 Level water sensing operation of boiler tank.
• State-of-the-art electronic steamer operations circuit board.
• Limited life-time warranty.
• Compact design and minimal water usage for steam.
• Asme pressure release valve with brass intake and drain valves.
• 22 Ft. Shielded control cable.
• Xtreme Quick and continuous steam.
• Brushed/polished nickel optional upgrade.