TheraSauna does it again with this brand new infrared sauna model made 100% in the United States! If you are looking for an infrared sauna that is made in American yet still budget friendly, the TheraSauna Classic TS4237 is a no brainer. Priced under most Asian imports and built with the purest and most natural materials, this sauna surpasses all expectations.
The TheraSauna Classic model obtains the patented StableHeat™ technology just like the Full Spectrum TheraSauna models which maintains constant levels of far infrared. StableHeat™ levels and hoovers at the desired 9.4 microns for the most optimal natural health benefits of any sauna on the market today.
The new TheraSauna Classic TS4237 is a steal at under $4,000. We are currently offering our "Early Bird Special" on this brand new product release at $3,499. Retail price will be listed at $6,248.
These models are in stock and ready to ship now (This statement is updated daily to help our customers anticipate lead time). Lead time on this model is currently 10-15 days to your doorstep from day of purchase.
Here are a few of the many features and specs of the TS4237:
- Dimensions: 42" wide X 37" deep X 75" high
- Wood: Non-toxic Natural Aspen Hardwood (grown locally in Wisconsin, United States)
- Control Panel: Easy to use SoftTouch™ control. Simply and easily control the Time, Temperature, Light and LED Display
- Heaters: 6 Solid Ceramic TheraMitters
- Backrest & Bench: Stain-Free Natural Aspen Hardwood
- Door: Smoke Glass Door
- Electrical: Plugs into a standard household outlet, 120v/ 15a outlet
- Watts: 1044
- Exterior & Interior: Stain-Free Natural Aspen Finish
- Light: Interior Reading Light included. Additional color light therapy upgrade available.
- System: Patented StableHeat System™ (steady 9.4 microns)
- ETL and CE safety certified
- Manufacturing: 100% manufactured in the United States of America