Everything You Need to Know About Radiant Health Saunas
Whether you just started your infrared sauna search or you are already in the throes of comparisons and research, you probably noticed right off the bat how many options are available. So how do you know which sauna brands are the highest quality?
USA Health and Wellness has researched a wide range of saunas from different manufacturers. Now, we are working to educate you on some of the most popular sauna makers so you can decide which is best for your lifestyle and wellness needs.
Below, we’re sharing our Radiant Health Saunas review. Established in Vancouver in 1997, the far-infrared sauna company now has a regional location in Houston. Their products are sold throughout Canada and the United States. Keep reading to learn more about the technology, materials, and design behind Radiant Health Saunas.
Radiant Health Saunas Features & Technology
Radiant Health Saunas owner, Randy Gomm, decided to develop infrared saunas when he started experiencing health problems and was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. The Canadian manufacturer focuses on:
- Carbon Flow Infrared Heaters
- Very low electromagnetic fields (EMFs)
- Toxic-free wood and materials
Carbon Flow Infrared Heaters
Each model in the Radiant Health Saunas Elite Series comes with 100% carbon infrared panels on the walls as well as below the bench. Their Carbon Flow heaters are designed to evenly disperse heat with no disproportionate cold spots or hot spots.
Radiant Health explains that because their carbon heaters have a larger surface area, they require a lower surface temperature. This creates longer, more beneficial far-infrared wavelengths.
Based on our research and experience, Radiant Health Saunas are slower than most other infrared saunas to reach temperature. Additionally, they won’t heat up if the room temperature is below 60 degrees. These are important limitations to consider when deciding on a sauna that suits your home and schedule.
Low EMF & Non-toxic
If one thing is clear, it’s that Radiant Health Saunas focuses heavily on engineering very low EMF saunas. Their third-party test results show very low EMF levels not only for their infrared heaters, but for the entire sauna. In addition to EMF levels, Radiant Health had their heaters and materials independently tested to show that all sauna components are completely non-toxic.
The manufacturer meets the same standards as UL and CSA and their saunas have an ETL mark for both the U.S. and Canada. They also exceed the requirements of the Restriction on Hazardous Substances Directive. Finally, Radiant Health is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and follow environmentally sustainable wood harvesting practices.
Materials & Construction
All Radiant Health Saunas are made with furniture-grade Canadian Hemlock kiln-dried to 6 to 8% moisture content, which prevents warping and cracking. No plywood, particle board, or engineered wood composites are used, as these materials could cause off-gassing and produce toxins.
Radiant Health designs their infrared saunas in and sources their wood from Canada, but like most other manufacturers, the saunas are produced in China.
Therasauna vs. Radiant Health Saunas
After researching and evaluating Radiant Health Saunas, we believe Therasauna is the better choice because of their quality, features, and efficiency. Not to mention, Therasauna has been developing high quality spa products for over 55 years!
- Therasauna is the ONLY USA Made Infrared Sauna, where as Radiant Health is made overseas in China.
- Therasauna is made of Non-toxic Aspen Wood that is grown right here in the USA!
- Therasauna is a full spectrum infrared sauna, where as Radiant Health is only far infrared
- Sitting in a full spectrum sauna is going to result in more health benefits, compared to sitting in just a far infrared sauna, such as achieving healther skin, increased blood circulation, plus joint and muscle repair.
Thereasauna has a sleeker, more intuitive control panel!
MPS Touchview™ 3.0 Control
- Therasauna has more patents!
- Therasauna also has Solid Ceramic heaters, and Radiant Health has Carbon Heaters. All of us at USA Health and Wellness agree that we sweat faster, more, and detox more deeply with ceramic heaters.
- Therasauna has a 7 day programmable control so it will turn on automatically!
Read more about Therasauna today!
Sources: https://www.radianthealthsaunas.com/news/ and phone conversations with the actual manufacturer